One Way Lashing
- High tensile strength
- Easy handling
- Certified by TUV Rheinland
- Suitable for all carriers
- Combinable with other cargo securing systems – e.g. dunnage bags
- One-way strapping for securing (Lashing) on flats, rail and in containers
- No risk of injury for shippers and consignees in using or opening the strapping
- Alternative to expensive ratchet straps and bulky binding wires.
|Item Name||Width||Breaking Strength||Color||Packing|
|One Way Woven Lashing Webbing||25||800||white||200m continuous in one poly bag.|
When assembled correctly the only way to release a One Way Lashing is by cutting the webbing. This could be done close to the buckle in order to maximize used webbing retention or wherever is convenient.
It should be pointed out that the buckles are “One Way”. I.e. designed for economic one way shipment and thus not for reuse. In addition, these systems have the webbing tensioned using a special independent ratchet tensioner designed to apply very high force to the webbing and then to be removed and retained. As a result the cost of the shipped lashing assembly is kept low and the strapping cannot be undone unless cut.